Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Compound Butter Recipes
Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Compound Butter is made with perfectly roasted garlic cloves, fresh rosemary and parsley, and a bit of lemon juice smashed together to form a log of delicious butter.
Recipe Yields : 16 servings
Prep time : 10 minutes
Cook time : 50 minutes
Keywords : Butter,
- 1 garlic bulb
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup unsalted butter (2 sticks), room temperature
- 3 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 garlic cloves, roasted
- Roast the garlic: preheat oven to 400 degrees, remove the excess papery layers from the outside of the garlic bulb, cut the top of the garlic bulb exposing the insides of the cloves slightly (about 1/4 inch off the top), drizzle with olive oil and wrap in foil, bake for 40 minutes.
- Start your Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Compound Butter once the garlic has cooled.
- Place all the Roasted Garlic and Rosemary Compound Butter ingredients together in a bowl. Use a fork to smash everything together. Make sure to concentrate on smashing the garlic cloves and mixing everything until consistent.
- Place the butter onto some parchment paper.
- Form the butter using the parchment paper into a a tube or rectangular shape.
- Leave the parchment paper in place as you place the butter in the refrigerator to take shape.
- Add to bread, pasta, steaks, chicken, fish and more!
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post