Mango Peach Smoothie Recipes
A Mango Peach Smoothie is made with fresh mango, diced up peaches, peach yogurt, ice, a pinch of vanilla extract and orange juice for a delicious drink mango lovers will rejoice over!
- 1 mango (peeled, diced and frozen )
- 1 peach (peeled, diced and frozen )
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 6 ounces peach yogurt
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dice the mango and peach. Place in freezer for at least 2 hours.
- Place all the ingredients into blender and blend for 1 minute or until it is a smooth consistency.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post