Creamy Strawberry Jello Pie Recipes
Always a tried-and-true crowd favorite, this pie is fluffy and strawberry-y and creamy. Great for a summer party!
- 1 1/2 cups crushed pretzels (about 3 1/2-4 cups small pretzels; they can be easily crushed in a blender or food processor)
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 c. melted butter
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained (optional)
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 1 8-oz. tub thawed Cool Whip or 8 ounces sweetened whipped cream
- 2 cups water
- 2 3-oz. packages strawberry Jello
- 1 14-16-ounce package frozen sliced strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350. Combine the crushed pretzels, 1/4 c. sugar, and melted butter in small mixing bowl and then gently press into a 10″ springform pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, then remove and allow to cool completely.
- When the crust is completely cool, place the cream cheese, 3/4 c. sugar, and pineapple in a medium mixing bowl and beat with an electric mixer until the cream cheese is smooth. Fold in the Cool Whip or prepared whipped cream and then gently spread over the cooled crust. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- When the creamy layer has cooled for an hour, boil 2 cups of water, then stir in 2 3-ounce packages of strawberry Jello. Stir in the frozen sliced strawberries and continue stirring until the strawberries have thawed. Gently pour over the creamy layer and then refrigerate until the Jello is set (at least 2 hours).
- When ready to serve, gently run a butter knife between the edge of the pie and the pan and then slowly loosen the edge of the pan. Cut into wedges.
Rated : 5 from 8 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post