Chewy Coconut-Almond Chex Mix Recipes
This Chewy Coconut-Almond Chex Mix is perfect for parties or a family treat!
- 6 1/2 cups Rice Chex
- 4 1/2 cups Golden Grahams
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 2 cups unsweetened coconut
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light Karo syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- In a VERY large bowl (or on a cookie sheet), combine cereals, almonds, and coconut. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine butter, Karo syrup, and sugar. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cook for 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla and almond extract. While the mixture is still hot, pour over the cereal mixture and stir well so the candy mixture coats the cereal. Serve in a large bowl or divide into individual portions.
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post