Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes Recipes
Air Fryer Breakfast Potatoes are made with baby potatoes, onion, green bell pepper, garlic, paprika and olive oil.
- 1 1/2 pounds potatoes (Little Potato Co. recommended) (diced)
- 1/4 onion (chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Wash bell pepper and potatoes.
- Dice potatoes and soak in water for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, pat dry.
- Chop onion, bell pepper and potatoes. Mince garlic.
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl and mix together. Toss into air fryer.
- Cook in air fryer on 390-400 degrees for 10 minutes. Shake the basket and cook another 10 minutes, Shake the basket again and cook another 5 minutes for a total cook time of 25 minutes.
Rated : 5 from 8 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post