Vegan Alfredo Sauce Recipes
The perfect vegan alfredo sauce using Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese. Rich, creamy, and tangy, this pasta sauce is beautifully versatile and comes together quickly and easily.
- 2 tablespoons vegan butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic (, minced)
- 4 ounces Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese ((half tub))
- 1 cup almond milk (, unflavored and unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon miso paste
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 servings pasta (, boiled in salted water until al dente and drained once sauce is finished)
- vegetables like baby spinach (, sautéed mushrooms, diced Roma tomatoes, steamed broccoli, optional)
- In a medium skillet, melt vegan butter over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for about 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add in Tofutti Better Than Cream Cheese and reduce heat to medium-low. Let melt slightly then add in almond milk, Tofutti Better Than Sour Cream, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, and miso paste. Whisk until very smooth and heated through.
- Add in 1/2 teaspoon salt and taste. Add more salt and/or dried or fresh herbs to taste. Toss with hot pasta, add in any vegetables (optional) and serve.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post