6-Ingredient Paleo & Keto Flourless Chocolate Torte Dessert Recipes
This easy Flourless Chocolate Torte is such a delicious keto chocolate dessert – a magical hybrid of cake and fudge and brownies! Grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, even sugar-free… 100 % decadent and delicious.
- ½ cup ghee or coconut oil
- ½ cup Lily’s stevia-sweetened chocolate chips*
- 2/3 cup Dietz Sweet**
- 4 pastured eggs
- ½ cup raw cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Lightly grease a 7-inch springform pan and place a piece of parchment, cut to fit, in the bottom of the springform pan. Set aside.
- Add fat of choice and chocolate chips to a double boiler or bain marie and melt over low heat, whisking together until smooth.
- In a separate, medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together granulated sweetener, eggs, cacao powder, vanilla, and salt.
- When the fat and chocolate are melted completely and smooth, add it to the sweetener-egg mixture.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Pour into prepared springform pan.
- Bake 32 to 35 minutes, or until the top of the torte forms a dome and the torte begins pulling away from the sides of the pan.
- Remove from oven and set on a cooling rack to cool.
- Remove springform from the pan and serve!
- Top with fresh berries, whipped coconut cream, or a dusting of cacao powder.
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post