Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas (Vegan) Recipes
Vegan Spinach Artichoke Quesadillas make a quick and satisfying meal! Such a unique and super tasty combination.
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach (more/less as desired)
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts
- 3-4 green onions
- 1 cup vegan mozzarella (I use Miyoko's brand)
- 1/2 cup crumbled vegan feta (optional)
- 4 large tortillas (gluten-free if desired)
- Optional additions: hummus, roasted red pepper, olives, basil, oregano, etc.
- Roughly chop spinach and artichoke hearts (excess liquid removed). Thinly slice green onions.
- Sprinkle mozzarella shreds (and feta if using) on one half of a tortilla.
- Add artichokes, green onion, and spinach. Top with another light layer of mozzarella (or hummus!) and fold the top half of the tortilla over.
- On a grill pan or skillet over medium heat, place quesadilla. Heat for a few minutes on each side or until cheese is melted. Repeat process for all quesadillas.
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post