Paleo Margaritas with Champagne Recipes
These paleo margaritas with champagne are so easy and so delicious. With only a few ingredients, this paleo margaritas with champagne recipe is easy to memorize and quick to pull together anytime. You’ll fall in love with the bit of bubbly in these paleo margaritas with champagne – it’s the perfect twist on a favorite paleo margaritas recipe!
- 1 shot fresh lime juice
- 1-1 1/2 shots tequila ((we like them a little stouter so we use 1 1/2 shots))
- 1/2 shot triple sec
- 1/2 shot honey
- champagne (, to top, about 1/4 cup)
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- lime wedges (, to garnish, optional)
- margarita glasses
- cocktail shaker
- salt rimming bowl
- Rim the Glass
- Pour the juice of 1/2 a lime into a shallow and flat bowl that’s as wide as the mouth of your glass. Pour the kosher salt in a similar dish. Dip the rim of the glass in the lime juice, about 1/8″ deep then dip into the kosher salt bowl. Lift the glass a little and tap lightly to shake off excess salt back into the bowl. Fill glass with ice and set aside while you quickly make the margaritas.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post