Healthy Cake Batter Dip (Edible, Paleo, Vegan) Recipes
This edible healthy cake batter dip is so festive and delicious, plus it’s easy to throw together for a quick and healthy dessert after dinner. Paleo and vegan, it’s everything you love about funfetti cake batter but better!
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup ( plus 1 extra tablespoon if needed)
- 3 tablespoons melted ghee (butter, or coconut oil (Use coconut oil if vegan and ghee if paleo))
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- a couple big pinches of sea salt
- 3 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
- almond milk (if desired, to thin)
- Stir together all ingredients except rainbow sprinkles. Fold in rainbow sprinkles. Let mixture sit for about 5 minutes before serving.
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post