Carrot Ginger Miso Dressing Recipes
Fresh and easy Carrot Ginger Miso Dressing! A Japanese steakhouse copycat recipe that’s oil-free, vegan, and gluten-free but FULL of refreshing flavor and depth.
- 2 medium carrots (about 1 1/3 cups chopped)
- 1/4 cup white onion
- 1- inch piece ginger (or about 1 Tbsp. grated)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. rice vinegar (or white vinegar)
- 1 Tbsp. tahini
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp. miso (I use white)
- 1/3 cup water
- Peel and roughly chop carrots. Peel ginger.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor (or high-powered blender) and blend/pulse until smooth.
- Adjust flavors as necessary and salt to taste if desired.
- Stores covered in the fridge for about 4-5 days.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post