Vegan Black Bean Nacho Pizza Recipes
Easy vegan Black Bean Nacho Pizza! Made with a super simple (and tasty!) black bean, garlic, roasted red pepper spread. Great for weeknights.
- 15 oz. can black beans (or 1 1/2 cups cooked beans)
- 1/2 cup jarred roasted red peppers
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 4 green onions
- Shredded vegan cheese (I like Miyoko's mozzarella, or Follow Your Heart)
- Whole wheat pizza dough (or your own favorite)
- Cornmeal (for sprinkling)
- Optional: black olives, pickled jalapenos, corn, guacamole
- Preheat oven to 475.
- Prepare the bean spread: rinse and drain black beans, chop red pepper. Place all five ingredients in food processor and process until smooth.
- Dice tomatoes and green onion.
- Sprinkle cornmeal on pizza pan (we use cast iron). Roll out dough and place on pan.
- Evenly distribute the bean spread around the dough. Top with vegan cheese, tomatoes, and green onion. (Or other desired toppings.)
- Bake for about 15 minutes (more or less depending on your oven).
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post