Garden Vegetable Pasta Recipes
Garden Vegetable Pasta with a light but flavorful garlic & red wine vinegar dressing! Great way to enjoy beautiful garden veggies!
- 1 lb. pasta (gluten-free if desired)
- 4 large ripe tomatoes
- 3 zucchini
- 1 onion
- Salt to taste
- Fresh basil for topping
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3-4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (omit for oil-free)
- 1 tsp. oregano (or other herb of your choice)
- Cook pasta according to package directions, leaving al dente.
- Meanwhile, prep the veggies: slice the onion, and chop tomatoes and zucchini into 1-inch long chunks (or smaller to your preference.)
- In a skillet over medium heat, saute the onions and zucchini with a little salt for about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- While pasta and veggies are cooking, make the dressing: combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl and whisk.
- When pasta is done, drain, and place in a large bowl. Add dressing and toss to coat. Add vegetables and toss to combine. Top with fresh basil.
Rated : 5 from 6 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post