Creamy Cilantro-Lime Dressing Recipes
Creamy, delicious Cilantro-Lime Dressing with avocado! An amazing pairing with Southwestern-style salads! (Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free option)
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro (stems removed and roughly chopped)
- 1/2 avocado (or 1/2 cup plain dairy-free yogurt)
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice (about 1/2 lime, more to taste)
- 1-2 garlic cloves
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil (can omit or replace with water as needed)
- 1 1/2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Agave to sweeten, cumin to taste
- Puree all ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post