Roasted Mushrooms with Peas & Tomato Recipes
Roasted Mushrooms with Peas! This simple, healthy side dish is one of the easiest and tastiest you'll find! We love this delicious combination with a variety of meals.
- 8 oz. mushrooms (I use pre-sliced cremini)
- 16 oz. bag frozen peas
- 8 oz. grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 small red onion
- Olive oil for drizzling (optional, omit for oil-free)
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley (or other herbs of choice)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Prepare vegetables: rinse and drain frozen peas. Thinly slice red onion, and slice mushrooms if necessary. Place veggies with tomatoes in a bowl.
- Drizzle with olive oil*, season with salt/pepper, and toss to coat.
- Spread in an even layer on a baking pan. Roast for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish or toss with fresh chopped parsley if desired before serving.
Rated : 5 from 8 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post