Sweet n’ Salty No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars Recipes
You only need 4 simple ingredients to make these sweet, salty, crunchy and chewy peanut butter energy bars! There is no baking required, they’re vegan and they can be gluten-free if you use gluten-free pretzels.
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 20 soft, pitted medjool dates
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1 1/4 cup crushed pretzels
- Place the almonds in a food processor and mix until they’re broken down into very small pieces, almost into a flour.
- Add the dates and peanut butter and mix until it forms a thick dough.
- Crush the pretzels and then add them in, pulsing just enough to mix them through. Or you can just stir them through with a spoon or your hands.
- Line a small square baking pan with saran-wrap or parchment paper then press the dough firmly into the pan taking a few moments to flatten it and firmly press it into all corners.
- Place in the freezer for 2 hours or fridge for 4 hours to set.
- Once they’re ready, lift out of the pan, cut into bars and enjoy! Store in the fridge or freezer in a sealed container.
Rated : 5 from 6 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post