Blueberry Banana Chia Overnight Oats Recipes
This easy chia oats take about 60 seconds to prep and make a great base for any toppings you choose. I went with a classic blueberry and banana combo but other options include your choice of fresh fruit such as peaches, raspberries or strawberries, chopped nuts, chopped dates, cacao nibs, almond butter or coconut.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (50 g, use gluten-free certified if needed)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (24 g)
- 1 cup almond milk (250 mL)
- optional: 1/2 tsp cinnamon and a pinch of sea salt
- 1/2 a banana, sliced (60 g)
- 1/2 cup fresh (or thawed frozen) blueberries (75 g)
- Put the oats, chia seeds and almond milk (and cinnamon and sea salt if you using) into an air-tight container and store in the refrigerator overnight. Make sure to mix well so there are no clumps.
- In the morning, top the overnight oats with the sliced banana and blueberries and add any other optional toppings you desire such as chopped dates, nuts, seeds, cacao nibs, coconut or extra fruit.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post