Easy Vegetable Chickpea Curry Recipes
This simple curry makes a great go-to weeknight dinner. Use whatever veggies you have on hand, throw everything in the pan, simmer in coconut milk and you’re done! Serve with rice for a complete meal.
- 1 19 oz. can chickpeas, drained and rinsed (330 g, approx. 2.5 cups)
- 2 bell peppers, any color, thinly sliced (approx. 250 g)
- 4 cups chopped broccoli (approx. 300 g)
- 1 medium white onion (300 g, approx. 2 cups)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (or 1 tsp garlic powder)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 14 oz. can light coconut milk
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- black pepper, to taste
- Add all the veggies to a wok or large skillet, add a splash of water and cook over medium-high heat for a few minutes.
- Add everything else and cook for 7-8 minutes until the veggies are al dente or cooked to your liking.
- Serve with brown rice, quinoa or noodles of choice and topped with fresh cilantro.
Rated : 5 from 9 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post