Crispy Kale Chips with Honey-Lemon Drizzle Recipes
The best kale chips you'll ever have! They're crispy and light with the most amazing, easy honey-lemon drizzle. Kale chips just don't get better than this!
- 2 bunches organic kale (washed, dried and sliced. Thick stems removed)
- 1 tablespoon neutral oil (like avaocado oil)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (plus more)
- 1 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pre heat the oven 300F.
- After you have washed the kale, completely dry it. This is critical to crispy kale chips. Use a salad spinner ideally.
- Massage the oil into the kale and spread on two baking sheets. DO NOT OVERCROWD if you overcrowd, they will steam and will not get crispy.
- Bake in the pre heated oven for 10 minutes. Then, switch the position of the sheets and cook for another 10-12 minutes or until crunchy but not brown. Remove from the oven.
- Melt the butter, add the honey, lemon and salt and stir together. Pour over the chips and serve.
Rated : 5 from 8 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post