Black Bean Salsa Recipes
Fresh and hearty bean dip! Perfect for parties and snack spreads.
- 15 oz. can black beans
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 2 green onions
- Optional: red bell pepper, jalapeno, avocado, etc.
- 3 Tbsp. cilantro (chopped)
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil (omit for oil-free)
- 1 tsp. agave
- 1 tsp. cumin
- Salt to taste
- Make the dressing: place all ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Dice tomato and slice green onion.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomato, green onion, and black beans (rinsed and drained).
- Pour dressing over top and toss to combine.
- Can serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- Stir before serving as juices settle. Also great topped with avocado!
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post