Paleo Salted Caramel Dip (Vegan, Sugar Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free) Recipes
A rich, perfectly salted paleo caramel dip (raw) with intoxicating aromas of vanilla. Perfect on pretty much anything, especially apples or ice “cream”!
- 2 cups pitted dates (, preferably Medjool)
- ¼ cup raw nut butter ((almond or cashew recommended))
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt ((or more to taste))
- seeds of 1 vanilla bean (, scraped or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- soaking water from dates (, as needed for desired thickness)
- Soak dates for at least 4 hours in enough water to cover.
- Drain dates, reserving soaking water.
- Add dates to blender along with all other ingredients, except soaking water, and blend on high until smooth. Add soaking water, a little at a time, until desired consistency (dip vs. sauce thickness)
Rated : 5 from 9 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post