Chocolate Baked Oatmeal Bars Recipes
These chocolate baked oatmeal bars are low in calories and make a perfect little, healthy sweet treat. They’re low in sugar, vegan, gluten-free and oil-free.
- 1 3/4 cups (410 g) mashed banana (I used 4 small bananas)
- 2 cups (200 g) quick oats
- 2 servings (88 g) Vega Performance Protein Chocolate Flavour
- 2 tbsp (15 g) unsweetened cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 4 tbsp (60 g) Enjoy Life Dark Chocolate Morsels or Mini Chocolate Chips
- a few pinches of stevia powder, 2 packets or 10-20 drops liquid stevia, or to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Use a fork to completely mash the bananas so they’re almost like a puree.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to a large bowl.
- Mix in the banana until the mixture forms a thick dough. I used my hands to work it all together.
- Press the dough into a 7-8 inch square baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Let cool then slice into 16 bars and store in the fridge.
Rated : 5 from 6 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post