Strawberry Spinach Salad with Tomato Balsamic Vinaigrette Recipes
Sweet strawberries and tender spinach paired with the most amazing tomato-balsamic vinaigrette!
- 6 oz. baby spinach
- 8 oz. strawberries (sliced)
- 1/2 small red onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 large roma tomatoes (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 shallots (1/2 cup chopped)
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp. dijon mustard
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt (more to taste)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Make the dressing: in a blender combine tomatoes, garlic, shallot, balsamic vinegar, and mustard. Blend until smooth. With motor running, slowly add olive oil then salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss spinach with about 2/3 cup dressing (more or less to taste).
- Place spinach on plates and top with strawberries, onion, and another drizzle of dressing if desired.
Rated : 5 from 9 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post