Quinoa Veggie Stir Fry Recipes
EASY Quinoa Stir Fry packed with veggies and a flavorful Asian-style garlic sauce! Super simple to modify based on your own favorite vegetables.
- 1 cup white quinoa (uncooked)
- 1 small onion (red or white)
- 1 bell pepper
- 10 oz. mushrooms
- 10 oz. asparagus
- 6 oz. snow peas
- 1-2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/4 cup tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1/3 cup vegetable broth
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- Rinse and cook quinoa according to package directions. (I use a ratio of 1 cup quinoa to 1 1/2 cups water or broth.)
- Meanwhile, make the stir-fry sauce: add all sauce ingredients in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Thinly slice onion and bell pepper. Slice mushrooms. Cut asparagus into 1-2" pieces.
- Heat a wok (or large skillet) over medium-high with 1-2 Tbsp. sesame oil. When hot, add onions.
- Cook onions for a couple minutes, then add remaining veggies. Heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring often.
- Reduce heat. Whisk the stir-fry sauce again, then add to wok. Stir well to thoroughly combine. Saute for 2-3 minutes to let sauce thicken.
- Add cooked quinoa and stir. Serve topped with sesame seeds or more tamari if desired.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post