Gluten-Free Vegan Pumpkin Pancakes Recipes
These pumpkin pancakes are so easy to make. You only need a few ingredients and about 10 minutes. Whisk up the batter, cook ’em up and enjoy! Try these topped with favourites such as almond butter, walnuts, coconut, pure maple syrup and date caramel.
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour (62 g)
- 1 tsp unprocessed stevia (sub 1-2 tbsp pure maple syrup or coconut sugar)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed (7 g)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice (a pinch of ground ginger and nutmeg or allspice are all yummy too)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp water (measure exactly for best results)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree (60 g)
- Add the dry ingredients to a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add the water and pumpkin and fold everything together until all the flour is incorporated. It should be smooth and combined but not over-mixed.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Don’t start cooking until it’s fully heated. Spray with non-stick cooking spray if needed.
- Scoop the batter onto the pan to form 5 pancakes.
- Cook until they look cooked, firm and dry around the edges, approximately 4 minutes, flip and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post