Edamame, Tomato, Corn Salad with Lemony Dressing Recipes
Easy 6-ingredient Edamame Salad with juicy tomatoes, sweet corn, fresh herbs, and a bright lemony dressing! (Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free)
- 1 1/2 cups shelled edamame (cooked)
- 1 cup grape/cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sweet corn (cooked)
- 1/4 cup red onion (or green onion for milder flavor)
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro (or parsley, basil)
- Juice of 1 lemon (or lime)
- Salt to taste
- Quarter tomatoes, and finely dice onion. Roughly chop cilantro, stems removed.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and squeeze fresh lemon juice over top.
- Toss to combine and salt to taste.
- Can serve immediately, or refrigerate first to let flavors develop.
Rated : 5 from 9 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post