Almond-Garlic Green Beans Recipes
A simple but elegant side dish that’s ready in 15 minutes! These easy Almond-Garlic Green Beans with tamari glaze is one of our favorite ways to enjoy green beans. Plus they make a wonderful holiday side dish!
- 12 oz. fresh green beans
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1/4 cup sliced almond (or slivers)
- Trim ends off green beans. Mince garlic.
- In a skillet over med-high heat, add vegetable broth and bring to a light simmer.
- Once simmering, add green beans. Cover and let steam for about 3 minutes.
- Add minced garlic and stir with tongs to combine. Re-cover and let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat and add tamari. Stir well and cook for 1 more minute (or until desired tenderness).
- Taste and add more tamari or salt/pepper if desired.
- Transfer to a serving dish (be sure to include the tiny but flavorful garlic bits!)
- Sprinkle with almonds and serve.
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post