Addictive Crab Dip Recipes
This crab dip is truly addictive! It's a super easy and ultra delicious, rich and creamy appetizer made with crab, green onions, cream cheese, mayo, and cheese.
- 12 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 6 green onions (finely chopped)
- 5 tablespoons mayonnaise (1/4 cup plus 1 tablespoon)
- 2 6 ounce cans crabmeat, drained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese or mozzarella
- sliced green onions for garnish
- crackers chips, or crostini (See Note) for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese, onion, mayonnaise, crabmeat, garlic powder, salt, and 1/2 of shredded cheese. Stir until very well combined.
- Spread into a small 6-inch cast-iron skillet or 1 quart baking dish. Top with other 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven or until bubbly.
- Turn broiler on and broil until cheese on top is browned in spots.
- Remove from oven and let sit 5-10 minutes before serving. The dip will be very hot.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post