Grain-Free Mashed Chickpea Tabouleh Salad Recipes
This wonderfully light and fresh chickpea salad is a take on traditional couscous tabouleh. Serve as a light side salad, main dish or in a pita or wrap.
- 1.5 cups cooked chickpeas
- 2/3 cup hemp seeds
- 1 large or 2 small diced tomatoes (approx. 1 cup)
- 1/2 diced red onion (approx. 1 cup)
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup finely chopped parsley
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- sea salt to taste
- Place the chickpeas in a large bowl and use a masher or fork to mash into small pieces. Alternatively, make quick work of it and pulse them a few times in a food processor or blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix well.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post