Air Fryer Tater Tots Recipes
Air Fryer tater tots are just the best, hands down! This method produces tater tots that truly taste deep fried but are way healthier. Easy to make from frozen tater tots in just about 15 minutes.
- 16 ounces frozen tater tots
- avocado oil ((or other cooking spray))
- Preheat your air fryer to 400ºf.
- Coat the frozen tots with a little cooking spray, like avocado oil. Sprinkle with salt and toss to coat.
- Cook for 15 minutes on 400ºf – flip them in the basket every 5 minutes or so until crisp and golden and medium brown in a few spots.
- Add extra time if you want them crispier.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post