Mixed Berry Smoothie with Almond Butter Recipes
This smoothie is loaded with nutrition and amazingly thick and creamy. It almost fills a 1 L mason jar so it’s perfect as a filling, plant-based breakfast. Make it your own by going with an alternative nut or seed butter, switching up the greens or using any combination of frozen berries up to 1 1/2 cups. Cherries or blackberries would be delicious too!
- 1 3/4 cups unsweetened almond milk or other plant-based milk of choice
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries (70 g)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries (70 g)
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries (70 g)
- a handful of spinach or kale (40 g, approx. 1 cup)
- 1/2 a frozen banana (60 g)
- 1-2 tbsp almond butter (15 g, increase to 2 tbsp if desired)
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and start blending on low. Slowly increase the speed to high then mix until smooth and creamy. Pour into a large glass and enjoy.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post