Whole30 Chicken Salad Recipes
This Whole30 chicken salad is packed full of flavor, with grapes, celery, slivered almonds, and creamy Whole30-compliant mayo.
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise (plus more to achieve desired consistency)
- 1/4 cup compliant chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- lots of sea salt
- 4 cups chopped (cooked chicken meat)
- ½ cup blanched (slivered almonds)
- 1 cup celery (chopped)
- 1 cup black grapes halved
- Place all ingredients into a large bowl, and stir well until combined.
- You can add more mayo to make it creamier if you like.
- Serve or keep covered in the fridge.
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post