Triple Coconut Whole Grain Porridge Recipes
If you love coconut then this is the one for you! Made with coconut milk, shredded coconut and coconut sugar it’s a triple coconut infusion. Try it topped with almond and cacao nibs for Almond Joy Porridge or banana and pineapple for a tropical twist.
- 1/2 – 3/4 cup cooked whole grain of choice
- 1/3 cup coconut milk (light or full-fat), plus more as needed
- 2 tbsp unsweetened shredded coconut or coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- coconut butter for even more coconut flavour
- sliced banana, pineapple or mango for a tropical twist
- almonds and cacao nibs for Almond Joy porridge
- Add all ingredients to a small pot and cook over medium heat until heated through. About 5 minutes.
- Scoop into a bowl, add any additional toppings and enjoy!
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post