Sugar-Free Vegan Chocolate Fat Bombs Recipes
These freezer coconut oil chocolates have the most amazing, rich dark chocolate flavour and smooth, creamy texture. Enjoy this high-fat, low-carb treat daily to keep sugar cravings at bay.
- 3/4 cup coconut oil (130 g, measured solid, then melted)
- 1/2 cup cacao powder (60 g, sub cocoa powder)
- 20-25 drops organic liquid stevia
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Add the coconut oil to a microwave safe bowl or small saucepan and either melt in the microwave for 30-45 seconds or stovetop for a couple minutes until it’s completely melted with no leftover chunks.
- Gently stir in the cacao powder until you have smooth melted chocolate.
- Stir in 20 drops of stevia, taste and add a few more if desired. Stir in the sea salt, if using or sprinkle sea salt on top once you’ve added the mixture to the ice cube tray.
- Use a tablespoon to evenly divide the mixture between 15 servings. I use this silicone ice cube tray to make these. You can also use silicone cupcake liners or chocolate molds. It should work out to about 1 and 1/3 tbsp per chocolate. I add 1 tbsp to each square then add another 1 tbsp to every 3 squares to get it as even as possible.
- Place the ice cube tray in the freezer for 30 minutes until the chocolates are frozen solid. Pop them out of the tray and store in the freezer in a sealed container for up to 3 months.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post