Vanilla Almond Overnight Oats Recipes
Easy, healthy make-ahead breakfast! Take 5 minutes to assemble these overnight oats the night before and they’re ready in the morning.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (GF if desired)
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tsp. chia seeds (I use this brand)
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. almond extract
- 1-2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- Combine all ingredients except oats in a small bowl or jar. Stir to combine.
- Add oats, gently stir, and make sure they’re all fully submerged.
- Cover and place in the fridge for a few hours or overnight.
- Enjoy as is or top with banana, berries, granola, nut butters, etc. before serving.
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post