5-Minute Lentil Tomato Salad Recipes
5 minute, 4 ingredient healthy lentil salad packed with flavor and protein! Perfect for quick lunches, snacks, and road trips.
- 15 oz. can lentils
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar (or white balsamic vinegar)
- 1/8 cup chives (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Optional additions: olive oil, basil, parsley, etc.
- Rinse and drain lentils. Halve/quarter cherry tomatoes. Slice chives.
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and toss to combine. Salt to taste, and adjust vinegar if necessary.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in a covered container to let flavors develop more.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post