No-Bake Superfood Cookies Recipes
These delicious, flavourful. soft but crunchy cookies are made from superfood ingredients like dates, walnuts and hemp seeds. They make a delicious dessert or healthy snack any time. Or try them crumbled over smoothie bowls or banana nice cream.
- 2 cups lightly packed, soft, fresh pitted dates (400 g)
- 1/2 cup hemp seeds (80 g)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (60 g)
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds (75 g)
- 1/2 cup pepitas (75 g)
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp tahini (30 g)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tsp turmeric (optional)
- 1/2 cup toasted millet (90 g, optional)
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and mix until it forms a thick dough. Pulse in the toasted millet if you’re using.
- Roll the dough into 16 equal sized balls, then shape the balls into cookies. Place in the freezer for 2 hours then enjoy. Store in the freezer or fridge. They’re amazing straight from the freezer so I’d recommend storing them there.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post