Bruschetta Chicken (Whole30, Paleo, Low Carb) Recipes
This bruschetta chicken recipe is fresh and flavorful for summer, loaded with fresh tomatoes, basil, and garlic. Whole30, paleo, low carb, and keto, it’s a quick and easy dinner recipe that’s delicious enough for company.
- 4 Roma tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. fresh cracked pepper
- 4 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts (uniformly sized)
- salt and pepper
- 2 tsp. avocado or refined coconut oil
- large skillet
- chef’s knife
- Stir together all bruschetta ingredients in a medium bowl and set aside. If desired, gently pour out excess liquid after a few minutes, if tomatoes are very watery.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium heat. Season both sides of chicken breasts with plenty of salt and pepper. Gently add chicken breasts to skillet without overcrowding. Cook the first side for 8 minutes without moving. Flip chicken breasts and cook second sides 2-4 minutes or until cooked through, about 161-162º F internal temperature. Transfer to a plate and let rest 5 minutes.
- After resting chicken breasts for 5 minutes, transfer chicken to serving plates and top generously with bruschetta.
Rated : 5 from 6 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post