Mediterranean Three Bean Salad Recipes
Refreshing, protein-packed Mediterranean Bean Salad with a bright lemony dressing & fresh herbs. Awesome for picnics and take-along lunches!
- 15 oz. can red kidney beans
- 15 oz. can garbanzo beans
- 15 oz. can black beans
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 1/2 small red onion (or green onions)
- 1 cucumber (I use English/hothouse)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro
- Juice from 1 lemon (more to taste)
- 1-2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil (omit for oil free)
- Salt to taste
- Rinse and drain beans. Add to a large bowl.
- Dice tomato and cucumber, finely dice red onion. Roughly chop herbs, stems removed. Add to bowl.
- In a small bowl, add dressing ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss well.
- Add more lemon juice, vinegar, or salt to taste if desired.
- Can serve immediately, but best served after it chills in the fridge.
Rated : 5 from 9 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post