Instant Pot Beef with Peppers Recipes
This Instant Pot Beef with Peppers can be whipped up within 10 minutes and with only 5-ingredients. A healthy, simple paleo dinner recipe that is also gluten- and dairy-free.
- 2 tablespoons + 1/2 cup bone broth
- 2 pounds grass-fed ground beef
- 3 large red bell peppers (or 4 medium-sized, cut into strips)
- 2 teaspoons Primal Palate New BAE Seasoning (or your favorite spicy seasoning blend)
- 1 medium white onion (diced)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Heat 2 tablespoons of bone broth on the saute function on a 6- or 8-quart Instant Pot
- Add the ground beef and use a spatula to break it up. Cook the meat for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chopped bell peppers, seasoning, onion, and salt and pepper to the meat. Cancel the saute function, lock on the lid, and turn on high pressure for 12 minutes.
- Once the recipe is done cooking, use the quick-release function to release the steam. Carefully remove the lid and give the stew a final stir before serving.
- Serve the beef and peppers with your choice of cooked cauliflower rice, cooked white rice, or roasted potatoes.
Rated : 5 from 8 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post