Paleo French Onion Dip Recipes
This paleo French onion dip is easy, delicious, and perfect with potato chips for a paleo appetizer. This Paleo French onion dip is absolutely bound to become one of your favorite paleo dips and it’s just in time for summer!
- 1 cup cashews (, soaked several hours or overnight)
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup paleo mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried onion powder
- a couple pinches garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt plus more to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Kettle Brand® Avocado Oil Potato Chips – Himalayan Salt
- Combine cashews, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, and 1 cup coconut cream in a high-speed blender. Blend until very smooth. Add more lemon juice or apple cider vinegar, as desired, to mimic the taste of sour cream.
- Add mayonnaise, dried minced onion, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt, and chill for at least one hour to allow the dried minced onion to soften and the flavors to meld. Top with chives and serve with potato chips.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post