Blackberry White Chocolate Smores Recipes
Ripe, sweet blackberries paired with melty, creamy white chocolate, toasted marshmallow, and buttery graham crackers. The ultimate decadent summer treat.
- 2 graham crackers
- 1 teaspoon butter (, melted)
- 1 large marshmallow
- 1 square ((about 1 ounce) good white chocolate, from a bar)
- 2 ripe blackberries (, smashed lightly in a bowl with the back of a fork or a muddler)
- Preheat your broiler.
- Brush both sides of the graham crackers with melted butter. Place in a single layer on a microwave-safe plate and lay a square of white chocolate on graham cracker (for every two). Microwave about 30-45 seconds, or until the white chocolate is beginning to soften and melt. Don’t microwave too long, or parts of your graham cracker will burn!
- Transfer the graham cracker with white chocolate on it to a pan and place a marshmallow on top of the white chocolate. Place under broiler and watch carefully–about 90 seconds to 2 minutes. The marshmallow should puff up and begin to brown; don’t let over-brown or your graham cracker will suffer! If you prefer your marshmallow a bit more toasted, use a kitchen torch to brown the naked edge.
- Spoon light smashed blackberries onto top of toasted marshmallow and top with remaining graham cracker. Serve immediately.
Rated : 5 from 8 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post