Teriyaki Chicken (Whole30) Recipes
A Whole30 compliant teriyaki chicken recipe made in about 10 minutes with only 6 ingredients. Quick and easy Asian takeout dinner inspiration!
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons Coconut Aminos Teriyaki Sauce or Gingery Lime Coconut Aminos (half a bottle, See Note)
- 1/2 tablespoon arrowroot powder
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or refined coconut oil
- 1 1/2 pound chicken breasts cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- In a small bowl, whisk together the arrowroot powder, coconut aminos, and sesame oil.
- Season the chicken pieces with plenty of salt.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large skillet until shimmering. Add the chicken pieces and stir fry in oil over medium-high heat until chicken is opaque and golden in spots, about 2 minutes.
- Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Remove the chicken and garlic from the pan and set to one side.
- Add the sauce to the pan and cook over a medium heat until thickened (a spatula scraped across will keep the pan clean in that spot for a while).
- Return the chicken to the pan and toss to coat over a med heat, not more than about 30-60 seconds.
- Serve over cauliflower rice with sesame seeds and broccoli.
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post