Paleo Chocolate Cups with Caramel (Vegan) Recipes
These paleo chocolate cups with caramel are rich and stuffed with a quick but delicious caramel (made in the Instant Pot!). These paleo chocolate cups with caramel are the perfect healthy candy, and I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t like a couple of these paleo chocolate cups with caramel for Halloween. Easy but impressive!
- 1/2 – 2/3 cup caramel sauce (check out options in notes)
- 10 ounces dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- Fleur de sel (for topping)
- muffin tin
- muffin liners
- In a medium, microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips with coconut oil. Microwave in 30-second bursts, stirring very well between each burst. Don’t over-microwave. Alternately, heat in a double-boiler over simmering water.
- Spoon chocolate mixture into a paper-lined muffin tin, about 1 teaspoon per cup. Use the back of the teaspoon to gently press the chocolate up the sides of the liners. Make sure that the bottom is evenly covered. Repeat with all 12 liners, then let freeze for 10 minutes.
- Spoon about 1/2 tablespoon of the mixture into the chilled chocolate cups until all the filling is evenly distributed. Use your fingers to gently flatten the caramel slightly, if necessary.
- Cover with about 1-1 1/2 teaspoon chocolate to coat. Sprinkle with a bit of fleur de sel, then freeze about 10 minutes.
- Peel off liners gently and eat! Keep in an airtight container in the fridge.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post