Triple Chocolate Brownies Recipes
A thick and fudgey brownie, loaded with three types of chocolate. Perfect with a tall glass of milk!
Cuisine : American,
Recipe Yields : 9 large brownies
Prep time : 15 minutes
Cook time : 30 minutes
Keywords : triple chocolate brownies,
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter (- melted)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 large eggs
- 2 oz. unsweetened baking chocolate bar (- Baker’s)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa (- Hershey’s)
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips (- Nestle)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare square pan by placing parchment paper in pan so that it hangs over the edges by a few inches.
- Melt butter in medium bowl. Add sugars and stir. Add vanilla and eggs.
- Melt unsweetened baking chocolate in microwave, using 50% power to avoid burning it. Stir the chocolate into the mixing bowl.
- Add dry ingredients to mixing bowl – the salt, flour, and cocoa. Mix well.
- Pour brownie batter into square pan, smoothing it so that it is level. Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top, stirring them in slightly with a knife.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes. If you want them to be more gooey, you can bake them for less time.
- Let brownies cool in pan for 15 minutes before removing brownies to cooling rack, using parchment paper edges to remove.
- Eat them while they’re warm! 🙂
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post