Spinach Walnut Pesto Sauce Recipes
An easy pesto sauce, combining spinach, roasted walnuts, parmesan cheese, garlic, and olive oil.
- 4 cups spinach leaves (- packed)
- 1 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup toasted walnuts
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper (- to taste)
- In a food processor, combine the spinach leaves, parmesan cheese, toasted walnuts, garlic, and salt and pepper. Pulse until course crumbs form.
- Add olive oil gradually, and pulse until smooth.
- Use in a variety of dishes (see blog post), or freeze in small portions.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post