Asian Spaghetti with Mushrooms, Snow Peas, Garlic Recipes
Spaghetti with an Asian twist! This easy, vegan, 30-minute meal comes together quick and makes a great weeknight meal. Easy to adapt with your own favorite veggies!
- 8 oz. spaghetti (uncooked)
- 8 oz. mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups snow peas
- 2 medium carrots
- 6 green onions
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup tamari (or soy sauce)
- Optional: ginger, sesame oil, 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper, sesame seeds for topping
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Meanwhile, slice mushrooms, cut green onions in 1/2″ pieces, and cut carrots into matchsticks/julienned. Mince garlic.
- In a large skillet over med-high heat, saute mushrooms for 2-3 minutes. (Can use sesame oil for more flavor if desired.)
- Add snow peas, carrots, green onion and cook for 5-7 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Add garlic, stir, and heat for 1 minute.
- Add cooked pasta and 1/4 cup tamari (more/less as desired).
- Toss well to combine and heat for a few minutes until heated through. Serve warm or chilled.
Rated : 5 from 9 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post