Trail Mix Granola Bars Recipes
These granola bars are much better than store bought bars AND you know exactly what’s in them!
Cuisine : American,
Recipe Yields : 20
Prep time : 15 minutes
Cook time : 25 minutes
Keywords : trail mix granola bars,
- 3/4 cup brown rice syrup
- 1/4 cup chunky peanut butter
- 3/4 cup almond meal
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups almonds (- roughly chopped)
- 1 cup salted sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Prepare 1/2 sheet pan with parchment paper, making sure the paper is hanging over the edges for easy removal.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine brown rice syrup, peanut butter, almond meal, and vanilla. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients – the chopped almonds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, mini chocolate chips, and raisins. Mix.
- Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients, and mix until all ingredients are wet.
- Pour the entire mixture into prepared baking sheet. Press down with a measuring cup or your greased hands until it’s level in all areas of pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from oven to let cool, approximately 45 minutes.
- Place pan in refrigerator for another 45 minutes until cold.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post