Skillet Pesto Tomato Pizza Recipes
Skillet Pesto Tomato Pizza combines the BEST homemade crust along with pesto sauce, roma tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese. This meatless recipe is a favorite combo at our home!
Cuisine : Italian,
Recipe Yields : 8 small slices
Prep time : 10 minutes
Cook time : 15 minutes
Keywords : pesto pizza,
- 1 medium homemade pizza dough (- from my site)
- 1/3 cup homemade pesto sauce (- from my site)
- 2 medium roma tomatoes (- sliced thin)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan cheese
- For the dough, use 1/3 recipe of my homemade recipe for one skillet pizza. I make my dough ahead of time, and wrap dough sections separately. Remove dough the night before you need it, and place it in the refrigerator. About three hours before you bake the pizza, place dough in greased bowl and cover with a cloth. Read more in the blog post.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Grease the skillet, and spread dough in the pan, pushing it to all sides of the skillet.
- Top the dough with pesto sauce, then sliced tomatoes, and top it with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until golden on top. Slice and serve immediately.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post