Peanut Butter Banana Blueberry Oatmeal Recipes
This vegan banana blueberry oatmeal is the ultimate cozy, comforting breakfast. It’s filling, creamy, delicious and loaded with nutrition. High in protein and fibre, vegan, gluten-free, no refined sugar.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (50 g)
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 scoop vegan vanilla protein powder (15 g)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries (125 g)
- 1/2 a banana, diced (60 g)
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger (optional)
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 2 tbsp organic natural peanut butter (30 g)
- Bring the water to a boil in a pot, then reduce to a simmer and stir in all of the ingredients except for the peanut butter.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent them from sticking to the pot. Add a little extra water if needed to adjust thickness.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Scoop the oatmeal into a bowl and top with the peanut butter. Drizzle with a little plant-based milk if desired and enjoy.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post